Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - need help choosing...pls.
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 02:24 PM
Proud LOSER

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

need help choosing...pls.

So, I have a 77 vette, pulled from a field, been a budget build all summer with tons of help and input from here....runs good, is tons of fun....but now I have an option to swap with another car....
Pluses to the vette are, its a vette....its reasonably quick, iys loud and abrasive. And its big fun.....negatives are...its hideiously ugly, needs paint bad bad, needs a Rad support, and the headlight support bar, the interior is ghetto painted and shows. Rear tires, u- joints, and some wiring.... and its 2 seater obviously.....and I have kids.....on the neutral side...my wife mostly hates it.....I have no issue fixing most of the problems, and enjoying it another summer....but looking for a possible change I got a option of this..
And I'm a bid dude, and love big cars, back seat, BBF, confirmed stock rebuild of 71 motor, 850 Holley, I'm thinking 370 gear, headers, cam, some port work on the exhaust side, and i would have a fairly quick, torque monster cruiser that I can shove the entire family in...and its unique....it would need to run 13's to make me happy, and at 4800 pnds I'm not sure how easy that would be...I am thinking black, the right wheels and stance, and it could look pretty sinister....so....a little help here, what would you do?

Last edited by bygddy; 11-29-2012 at 02:35 PM.