Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - need help choosing...pls.
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 04:55 PM
Proud LOSER

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Yah, frame is solid, the entire car is, it was a wiring headache, so it has a guage panel insert with all autometer guages, and the entire car is wired with a painless kit, elec fans etc etc, it has after market buckets and a b&m shifter in it now, it does have dove heads, its the orig motor from 71, so 10.5 comp, rated at 365hp and a ridiculous 500# of torque in stock form, its been rebuilt 30 over and thats about it, other then carb and intake its all stock, i would hope that gear, small converter, and the right cam and headers would get me into the 13's....and yah, I'm kinda gigantic and i love my vette, but suit me it does not lol.....if this barge went 13's for reasonably cheap, and does vicious burnouts, I would be happy....and I could actually take the kids in it, yah vinnie, wife hates the vette,but hates all my junk cause its loud, smelly, and attention whorish,so really, I will still get my alone time lol....but this would at least give me options....