Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Need Help FAST!!!!!!!!!!
View Single Post
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 06-25-2008, 06:11 PM
millertime85 millertime85 is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 26
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by XNTRCI-T
Yes, there is a pad that extends forward from under the valve cover, sometimes it is obscured by an accessory (alternator, air conditioner compressor, etc.). Here's a pic...

thanks alot.that way i know exactly what is is,even where it came from.thanks
Reply With Quote