Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Need Help in Ohio
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2004, 11:33 AM
Custer had it Comin'!!!

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Need Help in Ohio

I don't know how may of you rodders live up here in the great northeast of Ohio, but if you do, I am seeking some help.

This morning was a balmy 12 degrees, and there is about 6 inches of snow on the ground. My garage door is broke in the "almost" closed position. I don't think its going to get any warmer for a time.

The Intrepid I drive is stuck in "failsafe" (2nd gear "Limp Home Mode"), and there are a couple of adjustments I need to check, and I may have to do a repair which involves dropping the tranny pan (not the WHOLE thing). Is there anybody nearby that would be willing to lend a warm garage for a weekend day or two? This thing is driving me nuts not being able to go much faster than 35-40mph, and I think I can get it fixed without too much fuss. I have the tools and manpower, but this weather is for *****!

If its something you can do, please PM me. I would also "barter" or offer you something for your trouble.

Thanks,

Joseph