Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Need help please Painters
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 12:05 AM

Wiki Edits: 0

Lizer thats a good question. I think it has something to do with the fact I'm ate up with the dumb a.. The little light bulb did come on and I thought for a moment this didnt look right at all. I guess I talked myself into it because I ran it through a filter. I did not inspect the chunks close enough to realize they where granulated chuncks stuck together. I have no experience with this stuff. Hell I never used bondo before this learning experience. I must say damn that **** dries in a hurry. I spent about a month reading as much as i could. You cant beat good old experience. Maybe in my case just good old common sense(which ever way you want to look at it). I'm pretty bumbed about it but I dont see it as a total loss now. I have learned some very good knowledge and I feel like i could do some grade A body work/ paint job on the next one.

I'm going to give some of the advice i recieved a try and chalk this up as a learning experience.