Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Need a part for an air compressor
View Single Post
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 01-22-2011, 05:47 PM
joe_padavano joe_padavano is offline
Registered User
Last wiki edit: Wheelbase database Last photo:
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 4,723
Wiki Edits: 1

Thanks: 23
Thanked 413 Times in 369 Posts
Originally Posted by bigdog7373
Anyone know where i can get this part?
Yeah, a well-stocked hardware store. It looks like a standard T fitting with a 45 deg flare. Heck, even the plumbing department at Lowes has them. I can't tell what's on the RH outlet - is that where the hose connects? You might need to get an adapter to the NPT threads on the hose.
Reply With Quote