Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Need a photochop
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 09:53 AM
DVierstra

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin45
Sorry for so long getting back to you. I could not get on the site this morning and only had a few minutes at lunch today. It looks great, but now that I see it in black, I don't know if I like the black. I guess it kind of overpowers the orange, or moreso than I thought it would. The funny thing is, I was talking to the wife about black the other day, but after seeing it, I don't know. I'll have to get her opinion. But it does make it nice to see what it would look like before I spend the time to shoot it and not be happy. I have a hard time envisioning how some things turn out.
On another note, how did three brother from Cali end up in Ohio? with the crap weather we have around here I think it would be going from Ohio to Cali. LOL!!!
Try a white for bottom half? Orange is a hard color to find complimentary color for. How about purple? No way! Talk about some loud paint job!! (LOL)
As for the two Bros in Ohio...their girlfriends sunk their claws in them before graduating High school. They marry 'em young there! Got to have regular doses of sunlight and warm weather. If I want to see snow...just drive an hour up to the mountains and only 20 minutes to the beach or an hour and a half to to the desert. Never a dull moment in So. Cal.!

-DV