Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Need some help!
Thread: Need some help!
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2005, 10:12 PM

Last journal entry: Final getting around to start back up
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

found the problem Yeah!!

Hey you that responded to this thread, I want to thank you for takeing time to be worried about others, it makes me feel good that there are good people out there, i have found the stressed out problem. My neighbor happened to be out side and he is an electrician, he came over and looked at my new panel box and all that we had done, i showed him the compressor and he looked it all over and found nothing wrong with it. went over to the panel box and he pulled the double breaker out and said shut the main off now. when i got back he showed me what was up with it. when my father in law put the breaker in it was only on a 110 leg instead of the 220 leg. when he moved the breaker down one spot, i turned the power on and walked over to the compressor and he said what are waiting for turn it on. AND LOWELL BE HOLD IT STARTED UP!!!!! Yeah i jumped up and down and ran around in circles, he thought i was kinda nuts, i told him i am glad you live close to me. well the sad story ended with a lot of hot air. LOL!!!! thanks for everyone that helped me scratch my head and got my morale up. THANK YOU ALL !!!!!