Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Need square sockets
View Single Post
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 06-26-2006, 12:15 AM
njbloodline666's Avatar
njbloodline666 njbloodline666 is offline
I Love VTec
Last photo:
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: fairview nj
Age: 31
Posts: 306
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by hotroddr

Just in case you haven't seen them before, they may appear different than you might expect- the ones I have aren't square but 8-sided stars.
Originally Posted by KULTULZ
What you have is TORX.

Here's what he is after (and they are nice to have);

torx are 6 sided, 8 sided ones are called double square, they even make a tripple square, (12 points) i had to change the ign switch on a vw passat once, i needed a tripple square driver, i have never even heard of it..stupid german engineering

Last edited by njbloodline666; 06-26-2006 at 12:22 AM.
Reply With Quote