Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - needing some advice
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 11:01 PM

Wiki Edits: 0

well my luck held up my bad luck that is.when my buddy help my time the car he didn't get the wire on the dist. good.result first time run did burnout rolled up to stage car dies.
push it to the pits and discover the problem and fix.second run tach goes crazy and is all over the place think its shorted out its jumps all over the place.no idea what to stall to or when to shift.still run 8.53 e.t.fastest pass car has made.
first elimination bad light car falls back to a 8.61 but other guy broke out.
2nd elimination get out of it alittle thought i was running to fast bad mistake she caught me at the line.there goes my mulligen.
3rd run over a tenth fast dial then other guy,have great light,and catch him right at the 330 and get out of it car runs great and goes 8.64 off the pedal at about 3 lenghts fomr the line.
4th run other guy starts lose water after burnout and is out,bye run go to stage no gear,lost the tranny in burnout.no gears in anything think pump must of went. thats race'in for ya and we still love it.
Could this tranny problem possible why the car has't been running like i thought it should?