Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Neighbourhood watch
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2003, 01:35 PM

Wiki Edits: 0

Post Neighbourhood watch

I was tuning my engine in my garage. Sitting in my car there was a loud BANG, BANG, BANG coming from the back....what the f**k methinks.

Got out the car to find one of my neighbours banging the garage door. When are you going to stop driving me mad!! I've put up with you for Five years ...I've only had the engine running for 10 months... That THING should not be allowed in a resedential area, a garage is for parking a car in not to be used as a workshop!! other neibours are fed up too, she says.

I let her sound off and stayed polite. Told her I was glad she told me that I was annoying her only it's a pity she waited Five years to tell me. I pointed out that my cars are going to be stored on a farm in future from next week. But, I didn't tell her that I was going too cos' I'm getting a divorce.

It still hurts to know that while I'm having fun with the Deuce others around me are upset about it. WHY THEY DIDN'T tell me? Christ, I always talk to my neighbours and they never mention it. I even do the shopping and collect medicine, for the old dear that was sounding off at me, when the weather is bad.

Sorry to rant but I need to get this off my chest!! I feel like I'm leaving this neighbourhood with the divorce and my neighbours will be glad I'm gone too.