Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board

Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board (
-   Body - Exterior (
-   -   Nerf Bars (

MI2600 09-04-2007 05:08 PM

Nerf Bars
Way back when we used to call tubular bumpers "nerf Bars". Today, nerf bars are those pipes on the sides of trucks.

What is the accepted nomenclature today for those nerf bumpers? Does anyone still make them?

61bone 09-04-2007 08:29 PM

Dey is still nerf bars. Speedway has a kit. You can make your own out of 3/4 " round stock and about 3 hours of time. :)

home brew 09-04-2007 11:16 PM

Yep, hot rodders still call them nerf bars. What do truckers know anyways!!!! :D :D

matt167 09-04-2007 11:45 PM

yep, still nerf bars.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:43 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Copyright 1999 - 2012. All Rights Reserved.