Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - New-BEE!
Thread: New-BEE!
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2006, 03:15 AM

Wiki Edits: 0

New BEE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by home brew
Welcome to the site Ole JIM. Now that's keeping a rod a long time! That sounds like a great project you will have there. A Buick diesel in that rod will be a real head turner. As this is the introduction forum you will get much more exposure to your questions in the Transmission - Rearend forum. I don't know the answers to your questions but the members who check that forum may know the answers. Good luck with getting that old hot rod back on the road.
Home Brew--Thanks! as I*M an Ole 50s Era Hot Rodder & I*LL admit I am Totally LOST as back 50 odd yrs Ago I was up on all this HOT Rod stuff- & - YEH! I Dono? why?? but I just never Parted w/ my Ole ROD!--as Here every One has a BIG GAS engine--in their RODS! but I have never been much of a FOLLOWER!--this IS! My Last chance to Cruise once More--ME & my Ole 32--I have a lot of Negitive replies Locally--in installing a Diesel in my 32--One GUY even wanted to Give ME a Big Bloch Ford!--NOPE! mines going to Be DIESEL Powered!--which I personally think? would be Really Cool? as a Young Feller 1/2 a century Ago --It was a Tire Burning!! Hot ROD--but Seeing they Run BIG Gas Jobs in theirs--I*M goona Run a DIESEL in Mine IF I can??--Tranny to BellHousing is my Big Problem?? & some Member?? should Know??--thus! My HELP HELP?--PLEE! so I*M starting my Winter Project Early??? as I really Don*t Desire! To Go to a Salvage Yard & spend the DAY Matching My Bellhousing to Every Auto Tranny There!--in Hopes?? of finding Out?? what One will Fit? but I Will--if I have Too??--as MY Project could Be? a Members Project?--as I DO need all the HELP I can GET! --Ole JIM--