Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - new build feels under powered
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 06:25 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pupsvette76 View Post
Ok just an update I messed around with the fi today and got it pretty dialed in didn't do much tuning just kinda changing some preset settings and it will now hot like 5300 still low since the rev limiter is at 7k... But anyway I went into my log files and my afr at WOT will hit 9 for like a millisecond and then rebound and search for the target afr which is about 12 at WOT fuel pressure never drops off lowest number I saw was like 42 and I have it set to 45 boost refernced
theres ur problem now with a wideband u have to be carefull if the motor is going way lean it can give a false rich reading on the wideband.

same goes for the other way around.

so go into ur ve map and take away a lil fuel in the area were its going into 9afrs and see if it helps , if u take away some fuel and it gets worse then u know its a false rich reading and u have to add fuel instead

what fuel injection system did u say u were using, if u need it i canprolly lend u a hand getting the thing tuned and looking at the datalogs