Hot Rod Forum banner

New in central Indiana

512 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  yellm1 
#1 ·
Hello, Im located in Lebanon Indiana, I`ve been around cars most of my 44 years. Love em but hate em , if you know what I mean.
Thanks for letting me join your group. John

#2 ·
Welcome to the site yellm1. :welcome: Do you have a project that you are working on now?

Lots of info and opinions here. To get the most out of the site check out the Knowledge Base and use the search function for quick answers to your questions. As well check out the Project Journals for info and inspiration. Glad to have you here and enjoy the site.

#3 ·
49 dodge pu

home brew said:
Welcome to the site yellm1. :welcome: Do you have a project that you are working on now?

Lots of info and opinions here. To get the most out of the site check out the Knowledge Base and use the search function for quick answers to your questions. As well check out the Project Journals for info and inspiration. Glad to have you here and enjoy the site.
Thanks for the welcome. I do have a couple of projects, 49 dodge truck, and a 23 t bucket that I started 19 years ago. back then I had 2 young kids, one week I found that the house payment was due and the fridge was empty, so I did what any father would do. I sold the bucket for a few dollars more than a weeks worth of food. I always wondered if the guy did anything to it.One day about a year ago an old body shop friend of mine was over, bench racing, and we got to talking about it. Two days later I saw my car on Ebay, no kidding, it was MY bucket, in the same condition as it was when I sold it. I got ahold of the guy and offered him a trade. he let the auction run it`s corse.. Noone met his reserve , called me 2 days later and we traded. What did I trade him? My wifes 86 Monte SS. Now I have my scratch built 23 T back at home where it belongs.(same garage)
Now the kids are grown and I have a little more money, just waiting for the time to get started where I left off.
Again, thanks for the welcome, JOHN

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.