Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - New Classic Car TV show
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2009, 01:12 PM
Alberta Bud

Wiki Edits: 0

Yep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pony
Flipped on the tube last nite after work in time to tune into some Rod show on Speed Channel. There interviewing the owner of one of the shows top 10 cars of the year; Q: How long did it take to complete the car? A: Well it's been 8 years, it was at the custom shop for 6 years, the upholstery shop for a year and paint and body for another year. Q:What color is that? A: I don't know the exact name for it, but I saw it on another car and told the paint shop that's the color I want.
Give Me a F*#^@#N Break!! It's bad enough to toss $$$$ around and then show it off as your car, But to not even know what color the paint is? #*X^#*X**
PLEASE if you do a show try to put owner built cars on. We build some beautiful cars too. We usually don't have the $$$$$$ into them that the big spenders have, but we have something worth a lot more, We have Blood, Sweat, and Tears into our cars. We spend hours, days, years, trying to get this and that to work properly only to find out that it's backwards, then we cuss, throw things around, get another beer and start over. WHY?? because we LOVE what we do. (Maybe Too Much Sometimes) But we do it anyway, and all the money Bill Gates has can't buy that. OH Yea! And I do know what color MY Hot Rod is!!
You are so right my friend, Keep it real!