Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - New compressor advice
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2011, 07:26 PM
Believe in yourself !!!!!!

Last journal entry: 41 WILLYS FRAME
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyK81

however I'd be a little upset if I knew they knew they used the same pumps but denied it to try to justify their $1000+ price difference.
Mine has the T39 pump on it..
Well No matter if he lie are not,, Seeing my close friend's belaire work hard for the last 15 years or so By not only him,me and his whole family was enough to sell it to me.... Even if the belaire was $1000.Dollars more, So what... I never seen anything from HF last 15 years... And even if it didn't come with a warranty, That wouldn't have mattered,,, 15 years of me working it...Man I would have gotten my money out of it the first 3 years.... I do buy SOMETHINGS from HF.. But a 1000.00 dollar piece isn't one of them...And I think mine was Only around $1800.00 Dollars SHIPPED.... It has the low oil shut off,Auto water bleeder every time it kick's on and shut's off,,Elite model..7.5 Hp. again.. It's a beast... And if anyone would like to come by and try to kill it... Just let me know when to pick you up at the airport...

Last edited by NEW INTERIORS; 03-24-2011 at 07:36 PM.