Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - New Guy with a 37 or 38 ???
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 06:14 AM

Last wiki edit: Stripping paint Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by techinspector1 View Post
I hate chopped tops. Everybody does it, so there's nothing new and unusual about it. Monkey see, monkey do.
who cares what you like when you pick everything apart down to a molecular level . LOL...post something useful ...

The main reason there are so many chopped tops is because they look great. chopping a top can be one of the best changes that can be made when well thought out and takes a lot of talent to pull off ,yours seems to be working as far as looking right but may be some trouble finishing for you later on...
I'd say its a biz coupe (The most sought after) to check just look and see if there's any room for a back seat,a biz coupe has none...
Do you have any of the front sheetmetal?show pics of what you have and the dash would be nice too then one of the rear end so we can tell if the deck gaps are rounded or squared off...All I can say for sure is its pre 46 ...
what you have here are the beginnings of a super nice street rod ...dont listen to these inspector types, they're full of themselves.and occasionally stray from their desk...Stick around and post some more pics I have Plymouth biz coupe also...and actually do metalwork,body & paint for a living so maybe I can help