Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - New Guy with a 37 or 38 ???
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 07:37 AM

Last wiki edit: Stripping paint Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by techinspector1 View Post

Facts, just stick to the facts. Venemous attacks like this show your ignorance and total lack of understanding.

This is one person's opinion, not fact. You think they look great, I think they look stupid. So what?
Like I said who cares what your opinion is especially when its stated like it was.
LOL,why is that these types always say something totally stupid ,like chopped tops look stupid, ON A HOTROD SITE......then call it a venomus attack when someone sits them back down....Then continues by calling that person names. like a child...and I'm the ignorant one???
You want facts ....The OP wanted to know more about the car like the year not your solitary opinions, so why dont you sit down at that computor and help us narrow it down...it should be easy for YOU...
Back to the task at hand...
Without pics of the front sheetmetal we'll need some of the dash and the trunk gaps...
I have a plymouth biz coupe ,mine are 46 and a 48,pretty much identical.. yours is older...one of the give aways is the top of the door jamb at the rear ,its rounded ,that'll tell you something about it...and the small 1/4 glass makes me think its a biz coupe.
heres a site that'll help stop by and give us a shout..http://mopar.pairserver.com/p15d24ph...age/index.html

Last edited by deadbodyman; 02-01-2013 at 07:51 AM.