Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - New Guy with a 37 or 38 ???
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 11:14 PM
Senior Curmudgeon

Last wiki edit: DynoSim combinations Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 326

Thanked 1,057 Times in 879 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dLeadbodyman View Post
ike I said who cares what your opinion is especially when its stated like it was.
Goes both ways, who cares what your opinion is?

Quote:
LOL,why is that these types always say something totally stupid ,like chopped tops look stupid, ON A HOTROD SITE......
My opinion sounds totally stupid to you and your opinion sounds totally stupid to me. So what?

Quote:
then call it a venomus attack when someone sits them back down....Then continues by calling that person names. like a child...and I'm the ignorant one???
There is not one ounce of validity in what you're saying. You argue like a Democrat, all emotion with zero facts or logic.

Quote:
You want facts ....The OP wanted to know more about the car like the year not your solitary opinions, so why dont you sit down at that computor and help us narrow it down...it should be easy for YOU...
My statement was written as a result of the post by spacytracy, not the OP and not you. You're the one who jumped bad, not that it was any of your business.