Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - New Guy with a 37 or 38 ???
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 07:01 PM
Senior Curmudgeon

Last wiki edit: DynoSim combinations Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 326

Thanked 1,027 Times in 859 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacytracy View Post
Ok techinspector. I Was going to bow out, but since you feel the need to to add insult to injury....you're the one that called me a monkey for my suggestion that he chop the top. I think you need to go back and read your posts and think long and hard about your comments directed at me and others. You call others out for for offending you, but imho you started all the crap that has been flying. All I did was suggest that in my humble opinion a chop would look good on his coupe. He voiced that chops don't do it for him. I respect that. Afterall its his project, but you are the one to throw out insults toward me. Get a life will you. Respect is earned, not commanded.
You guys are unbelievable. I never called you a monkey. I said monkey see, monkey do. It means that whatever you see someone else do, you think you have to do yourself. You've seen chopped tops before and so you suggested to the OP that his car needed chopping. I was simply voicing my opinion about chops. You like 'em. Bodyman likes 'em. I hate 'em. Again, SO WHAT!!!!! This is like dealing with grade school kids. Now, don't say that I called you a grade school kid or anything else. I simply can't believe all the stink over making what I meant as an opinion. You're allowed to have an opinion. Bodyman is allowed to have an opinion. I am not allowed to have an opinion if it conflicts with your opinion??????