Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - New Guy with a 37 or 38 ???
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 08:05 PM

Last wiki edit: Stripping paint Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by 37hemidodge View Post
I'm in the same boat the wife say's no garage till her kitchen is done !!! So unfair ! I had the same problem when I built my vet. I had to redo my master bed room !!!! Truly not complaining she is the best and its fair so got all the cabs today looks like two weeks left and I am out there !!!
Should have made her promise that when kitchen is done thats it no more big projects until the cars done....and she has to help with both....Thats what I did but I love to cook and she dont so it was a win ,win for me. LOL, Plus now the door to the garage is through the kitchen but my garage is a woodshop at home ,I needed a wood shop to make the cabinettes,so I started the garage a little early.... but she didnt help either (thank god)... (other than picking out the shade of stain and wall paint)so she didnt complain ....much....

Lok at the differance in the original height to my new height ,I like em low a 2" chop might look even better but I didnt want to spend the extra time with all the NEEDED work that had to be done at the time...
The Biz coupes are the sheet buddy and you have a great one.I wouldnt chop it ,I'd get it running and drivable (no paint ) just black primer and dark tinted glass....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	100_6601.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	1.11 MB
ID:	71203   Click image for larger version

Name:	100_5394.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	891.2 KB
ID:	71204   Click image for larger version

Name:	100_5400.jpg
Views:	62