Hot Rod Forum banner

New to Hotrodders

627 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  sway 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello all,
I have been a member for a few weeks on the club hot rod forums. Trying to get some info about the 427 Tall deck. And every time I click on something about the engine it take me to this site so I guess it will be worth my while to post the info here also. If anyone has build one of these engines I will greatly appreciate some info about your setup.

Some info about me. I live in SC. I have been working on cars since about age 10 starting with my dad's 65 mustang fastback then the list started to grow. I've owned many Ford's from 65 (10) mustangs to 69 mach 1 to 93 cobra 93 lightning that I still have to now a 55 Belair. I have no knowledge of Chevy's at all so it's all new to me. I just got done installing my new disc brakes on the front of the 55 yesterday took for ever. So today I had to go for a ride with my dad on our bike's. I also onw a 04 Texas Chopper and he rides a wide glide. Me and my dad do alot of thing together now that we live close to each other to close some times. I fly C-17 for the Air Force. I have about 8 yrs in now and all of this stuff is getting to me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.