Hot Rod Forum banner

new HRM: brand new 69 camaros, stangs, cuda steel bodies.

2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  bonuts 
#1 · (Edited)
$40 turnkey!!! or $13K for a body. God i love this Country!! (yeah, like i could ever afford one, sniff)

steel, yes steel. but i shoulda said, convertibles only for now. they said they will make hardtops later and they will be about 4 g's more

i dont have the name of the company but it should be in the new HRM. mine is at home in the john, sorry.

#3 ·
this month

no, there steel. they will be coated out of the factory to be rust free for life.

im having trouble finding info on the web though, some help please.:smash:

#4 ·
I read the article ...pics on the mag cover. Very exciting...if I had the $$ I'd buy one and start a '69 Camaro. Stated in the article that they are still in the process of getting licensing with GM for the name "Camaro" to be used with the product. I think GM would be stupid not to do it.

my $0.02

#5 ·
Huckster said:
I read the article ...pics on the mag cover. Very exciting...if I had the $$ I'd buy one and start a '69 Camaro. Stated in the article that they are still in the process of getting licensing with GM for the name "Camaro" to be used with the product. I think GM would be stupid not to do it.

my $0.02
the name is not the problem, its how much gm will get for them to use the name

#6 ·
Even without GM's blessing the car can be sold under a different name... and yes GM will ding them for every unit they sell if ....if they give rights to the name. Like I said before GM would be stupid not to do it since there are die-hard Camaro lovers out there that will buy this repro...

A resonable fee will bring in good returns for GM but if they jack it up too high they'll get nothing. They have to be smart about it and make it a reasonable rights fee and people can still have a "2004-1969 Camaro".

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.