Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - New hydraulic lifters
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 01:51 PM

Wiki Edits: 0

tfo
Quote:
Originally Posted by painted jester View Post
355: The bounce method is better then the twist. if you can see the top of the lifter the movement is best overall. You adjust hydraulics hot because its more acurate! Push rod ,lifter, valve stem,lash caps, rockers, rocker ball, rocker stud, rocker nut, cam lobes, etc When hot expand and all the expansion values added up can change your lash or preload from a cold setting. You tube has a lot of bad info your on one of the best sights on the web for info!!!! And learning!!!! Hotrodders!!!!

Jester
Well thank you very much for sharing your knowledge my friend. This is all a fairly new subject for me but its definitely a growing addiction. I can only soak up as much info as I can until Ive at least earned the striped myself. I do tend to follow the good Utube videos tho. lol Super CHevy, Chevy High Performance, Hot Rod, Street Rod, And name brand companies who explain there products, Like comp, crane, Afr, Scorpion, Dart, Trick Flow, Edelbrock, Demon(bg),quick fuel, Holly, Hotchkis, Speed tech, competition engineering, And the best one Engine labs! And thats leaving out my other addiction... streetbikes. Im seriously addicted. I have a whole corner of my garage stacked with hundreds of magazines from every car and streetbike/superbike following company I can get my hands on. Fortunately for me I have a supportive and sexy Woman who puts up with it. And two handsom boys that are agar to follow and help. Never no dad to learn from tho. Thank you!

Oh, and the forums... Steves Nova Forum(sns), Novatech, and now the infamous...Hot Rodding forum!!!!! All this while holding a job, loving my family, and keeping my hobby's in check.
thank you thank you very much.

Last edited by 71nova355; 01-29-2013 at 02:13 PM.