Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - new and need help building 383 stroker
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2004, 07:41 PM

Wiki Edits: 0

new and need help building 383 stroker

sorry im not sure if the other one worked right or not....umm . first off introduction. I live in Lethbridge, Alberta. Im 19 and own a 79 camaro z-28 with a rebuilt 350, have had it for about 4 months. But i have a couple problems its not fast enough for me, and its not loud enough. what im looking for is a list of parts i would need and the approximate prices for medium quality parts. im lookin to spend about 25-3000 canadian, not including the headers and exhaust. But now for the exhaust what kind of muffler would i want to put on the to give it a nice mean sound. And i dont want no f***ing rice rocket sound. they sound like a bloody cat being strangled. I already know I would need a 3.75" crank and and 5.76" rods i think it was and got a price on those I just need any other smaller things, and tips to help would be appreciated. Oh yeah and Im sorry if this is the wrong forum...like I said Im new. And the email I would need the list tpo go to would be enygma500@hotmail.com. Thanks everyone for the help in advance.