Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - new pics of the 1962 Impala
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 08:47 AM
put up or shut up

Last journal entry: saying goodbye to the beast
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69 widetrack View Post
Thank You Brian...just my thoughts. These thoughts have come from a life time of dealing with both the grateful and the self absorbed. I've done work for both and have built life long relationships and friendships. The friendships that have been built are with the people that know what it takes to deliver what they want and respect and appreciate every effort, every detail that's gone gone into delivering what they envisioned. I prefer friendships over relationships.

Ray
then you get that one guy you have literally given work away for when you were in a bind earlier on and now he thinks he can get a full frame off resto for 10k. This one guy is getting just that in our shop and the latest inquiry was about fixing some hack work on a frame. "Oh, just weld it up, it should only take a few minutes." REALLY? Then why don't YOU do it then!?!? But doesn't want to spend a dime more on it. Buys all this aftermarket junk and just expects everything to fit fine and dandy but doesn't want to pay extra cause the parts he gets are soo cheap.