Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - New to restoration, Need help on paint!!!!
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2003, 09:23 PM
Fantastically cannibalistic!

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Mule, you got a base coat/ clear (2stage) paint. when spraying this the base or color coat WILL NOT be glossy. The paint doesn't absolutly need hardner, but its best to use it. depending on your application areas tempreture is what hardner type you use. Faster drying hardner for colder tempretures. Use a centari hardner made for the preticular type of paint you have. Don't paint under tempretures 65 degrees. Where safety equip like a resperator. If you ask anymore questions that I didn't get to its not because I didn't want to its because I diidn't remember the question. I'm lucky I got this far. If it sounds dislexic, your a genious, if it doesn't, have a taste of my world

Enamel over enamel is ok if its not to thick. Scuff and prime then paint if the condition of the body is good and the paint isn't a half inch thick (I've seen it, the doorjams were so small it was hard to see through) Mate paint type with reducers. Enamel for enamel etc.
HK

[ January 06, 2003: Message edited by: Halloweenking ]</p>