Hot Rod Forum banner

New Rotisserie

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  auto doug 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Did any of you guys make it to the Carlisle Spring meet ? I had my new rotisserie there, Roller Hoop for all to see and check out if not, here are some pictures we were in the midway area and drew a crowd all the time. I hope to attend the Ford meet in June with a mustang up and spinning stop by and say Hello if you see it.
Auto Doug, or maybe I'll change my name to Roller Hoop dude :mwink:

#2 ·
Did any of you guys make it to the Carlisle Spring meet ? I had my new rotisserie there, Roller Hoop for all to see and check out if not, here are some pictures we were in the midway area and drew a crowd all the time. I hope to attend the Ford meet in June with a mustang up and spinning stop by and say Hello if you see it.
Auto Doug, or maybe I'll change my name to Roller Hoop dude :mwink: Ok I messed up the pictures from Carlsile were to big, so I included these ones at my shop, and found two other from when I had it out at the Pomona swap meet last August

Attachments

#4 ·
thank you I'm very new at this stuff yet, and a bit timed around computors :confused: but chop a top, shorten a car, do metal finishing and lead work lead, just like ridding a bike :D so keeping an eye on me is apperciated, I'm one of those mixed up dudes turned his hobbie into his bussness so now I ruined my hobbie and have to do bussenss most the time and then inventing a new product, and trying to get the world to see it, I read through the rules here and I'll try to stay on track, but if I do veir off I'm just looking to help out my fellow Hot Rodders!

#5 ·
Doug.....welcome to the board. Its always good to have business owners here........As a business person, I strongly suggest that you read our business owners guidelines........

http://www.hotrodders.com/help/board/business.html

I suggest this, as you are coming very close to advertising on the board, which is against our rules. The guidelines spell out what you can and can't do on the board.

thanks.

#6 ·
:spank: Thanks again for the guidance. I'm somewhat aware of the rules thats why I didn't include any other info, :nono: I don't need any business I'm so far backed up with work but I feel the need to try and help others that are into doing body restoration work, my main interest is to get this new concept in the minds of guys willing to do good quilty work and help them achieve that. I don't have much interest in these types of communications, and probably never will or have the time for it, :smash: but it seems to be where the world is headed so I feel the need to stay somewhat in-touch. OK back to work :sweat:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.