Hot Rod Forum banner

New T-designs

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  carl_martha37 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hi guys. ***************************************
First shirt on the front:

And on the back:

Second shirt will be printed on black only ... maybe.

I have been doing artwork for years and a small fraction is stored in my Fotki folder . All of it is public and free for you to look at. But please do not download it for anything other than personal use. No images can be published without prior permission. However that said, if you want to steal an idea for your rod... be my guest! I would be honored when I find out about it. :cool:

See less See more
#4 ·
You did not read what I wrote in the first post did you! Nothing is FOR SALE!!!!
The post was for edification and information. Just checking to see if anyone thought the designs were cool.
But, thanks for the clarification. I now know that I am in the WRONG forum.

Ciao

#6 ·
Jairus said:
Hi guys. ***************************************
First shirt on the front:

And on the back:

Second shirt will be printed on black only ... maybe.

I have been doing artwork for years and a small fraction is stored in my Fotki folder . All of it is public and free for you to look at. But please do not download it for anything other than personal use. No images can be published without prior permission. However that said, if you want to steal an idea for your rod... be my guest! I would be honored when I find out about it. :cool:
These are really nice. I like the one with the car on it. It would be my first choice. You should have plenty of success selling these; they really look great. Good luck with distribution.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.