Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - The New Virtual Kustomz Thread!
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2005, 06:58 PM
Gone fishin'

Last wiki edit: Removing stuck fasteners
Last journal entry: blah.......again
Wiki Edits: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Fast65Elky
stuff's been hecktic round here, had to get a restraining order out on my neighbors, they start all kinds of crap to piss me off, trying to get me to fight them so they can sue me. Last week the cops were out at my house every freakin day. my nerves are shot...
Dude, your neighbors are still raising hell? I know what you mean by crazy neighbors, but we havent had the cops out here....yet. If my neighbor tried to get me in a fight with him, I probably would as being as reckless as I am. Its kinda why my parents are glad Im moving out next month, before I do something REALLY stupid and get into some big trouble. And that my mom doesn't want tire marks in the driveway anymore
I hope everything ends up alright for ya bro.

Hey mike, I was playing around with ideas for your truck, I had an idea for a cool look for it. I went with a two tone blue and silver fade paint job, and I wanted to put some different rims on it than whats already been done, but I was to lazy to look some up so I stuck those spinners on it again...and then things kinda got outta hand, and uhh well I thought it was funny and made it even more funny
Grouch, I like the idea for that grill, like elky said, rechrome the bumper and the grill and it would look pretty good, but it is your ride and do what you want with it. Go ahead, do whatever you want to it, see if I care

Brad
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	pimped.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	69.4 KB
ID:	6092