Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - new wiki: Pricing professional painting
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2009, 03:43 PM
Hotrodders.com Administrator

Last wiki edit: Removing stuck fasteners Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 7314

new wiki: Pricing professional painting

A recent discussion reminded me how frequently we have threads on pricing professional paint and body work, so, a few minutes ago, I started a wiki article on it: Pricing professional painting.

A similar topic of frequent discussion (and contention) inspired a previous wiki article: Cheapo paint job, so I thought that this one would work out similarly well.

Having the same discussion repeatedly makes inefficient use of our professionals' time, so, hopefully, a wiki article will provide a superior resource, while making the best use of our intellectual resources.

In addition, in the wiki format, unlike in forums, the discussion/debate/argument/smackdown over a subject is done separately from the actual article. To discuss the article, without actually changing it, click the "discussion" tab at the top of the wiki page.

For details on editing wiki articles, see the 8-sentence quick-start guide. Thanks.