Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - newb looking for some help, rollback trailer plans needed
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 06:35 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLOCKAIDRUNNER
Hey Guys,
I have spent the last 2 days trying to find a set of plans for a �ROLLBACK� trailer, not a tilt back. I saw where a member, Mr. James Cowen is trying to do the same. If he reads this, I hope he will contact me and let me know how he is doing with it. If anyone know where I can get some plans or photos of the working end, please pass it on. Mr. Cowen is right that we could buy one cheaper, but I am a Disabled Vet. With 19 back surgeries to date and the death of my beautiful wife of 35 years, the completion of a project like this and self gratification is the only thing that keeps me going. As far as time, I have plenty of it and as slow as I move now, I need it all, lol. Like Mr Cowen, I have no plans to mass produce these, just one for me, then it�s on to another project.
PLEASE if anyone can help in anyway, please contact me, PLEASE!!!!BLOCKAIDRUNNER
welcome to the site. Thank you for your service.

I see you have had this up for awhile with no help, I don't know about a roll back trailer, not a thing. But I can help you can go on search and call one up or see if there is anything on the site, or you can start a new thread asking for help with a roll back trailer you might get some help.

Bob

Last edited by 35terraplane; 06-13-2011 at 06:38 PM. Reason: add