Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - newb looking for some help, rollback trailer plans needed
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 12:41 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Rollback trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLOCKAIDRUNNER
Hey Guys, Thanks again for the replies. Joe, the rollback truck sounds good, but then you have to deal with the Hydraulic mess & cost of pumps, cylinders, controls and hoses . Where a rollback trailer uses none of that. Just a couple of pins and electric brakes, much simpler and a lot less headaches, but thanks for the idea, might have to go that route.

Bob, this is my 1st time on a forum and I do not know how to move around on it like, find the new thread of Alan Dinger . Do I just put his name in and it will come up?
Just want to thank everyone who has responded to this post or thread, please keep them coming, because I�m not ready to throw in the towel yet, lol.
As my lovely wife of 35 years use to say before she passed a few years ago, � �YOUR TO DA-- HARD HEADED TO KNOW WHEN IT�S TIME TO GIVE UP�, lol.
Thanks
Your name is Alan, Dinger is is forum name,Like Blockairrunner is yours. Just go to the post by dinger, you will see a wwwThen a site name, that is unlined, just click on that and it will show you some trailers. As where to put a thread I'm not sure but I would make a guess at in the lounge.

Bob