Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - newb looking for some help, rollback trailer plans needed
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2011, 02:50 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Rollback trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinger
This is the right place for this thread, I also edited the title to hopefully get more response.

Rollbacks, pull a couple of pins, block the trailer tire, pull a couple of arm type of rods, back up with the tow vehicle, the trailer rolls back. Load the car, lock it down, pull forward with the tow vehicle, the trailer slide forward and you lock it down. I've studied my buddies over when we use it, It's basically a platform on a trailer that rides on rollers on a framework. I looked for a couple of hours the other day, found no plans other than what I linked.
Here I thought maybe I was loosing it when someone said he didn't need to start a new thread, I knew when I first posted there was nothing in the headline that said anything on a trailer. Then I go back and look and it has rollback trailer in it, and I was sure I read it right, now the truth comes out dinger change it, thank you I know i'm not going nutz.

BOB