Hot Rod Forum banner

583 views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  home brew 
#1 · (Edited)
1st post here, newbie from Dallas, Tx. I'm working on my 1934 Ford 3 window, it's a Monnoti body with a SBC 350 (zzz crate motor), Rossi 700R4, TCi frame, quick change rear end, and is set up as a pro street with 16.5 in the back. I got this project that was started 15 yrs ago. At this time I got it running and now in the process of installing the A/C, i have most everything for this car, 4 pc steel hood with steel running boards, it has PW, PD, 1600 watt stereo.

I hope to get some good info for this site as I get more into this porject.

regards,

Steve

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Welcome to the site Bart. :welcome: Great looking coupe!! :thumbup: Is that a tilt dash? :D Is it manual or on hydraulics? :D

Lots of info and opinions here. To get the most out of the site check out the Knowledge Base and use the search function for quick answers to your questions. As well check out the Project Journals for info and inspiration. Looks like you have some pics already so why not start a Project Journal of your own and we can follow along with the build. Glad to have you here and enjoy the site.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.