Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - Reply to Topic -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > Tech Help> Suspension - Brakes - Steering> MII challenges
User Name
lost password?   |   register now

Thread: MII challenges Reply to Thread
Send Trackbacks to (Separate multiple URLs with spaces) :

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Please select your insurance company (Optional)


Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Additional Options
Miscellaneous Options

Topic Review (Newest First)
11-19-2003 05:32 AM
EBlack36 A lot of the power steering hose kits have the adapters that screw into the rack so that you can use the ones for the flared ends. They are a double male with a o ring fitting on one end and a flare on the other. I messed one up and was able to get a replacement at a parts store that makes up hoses.
11-19-2003 02:20 AM
MII challenges

Changed springs and rack and pinion. Now the a-arms slope upwards and the rack and pinion uses an o-ring seal on the rack end but I still have a double flare at the power steering pump. Any ideas about which pump has the o-ring seal? And if I put rubber spacers at thje bottom of the spring will it get rid of my 1" diffenence out of level on the a-arms? Looking at the Fatman rubber bushings that fit in the bottom of the springs. I guess I could just order new springs but the poweer steering pump has me confused. Would like to just change the flange in the back of the pump. Any one know of any interchanges?

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:32 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 1999 - 2012. All Rights Reserved.