Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - Reply to Topic -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > Tech Help> Suspension - Brakes - Steering> Air Ride/ Air bags
User Name
lost password?   |   register now

Thread: Air Ride/ Air bags Reply to Thread
Send Trackbacks to (Separate multiple URLs with spaces) :

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Please select your insurance company (Optional)


Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Additional Options
Miscellaneous Options

Topic Review (Newest First)
11-07-2005 01:08 AM
xntrik for Air Ride Technology company.
11-05-2005 09:49 AM
Simplicity try Those guys do a lot of airride, and have great pic's on there site to help you!
04-02-2003 08:19 PM
Grashopr I just ordered my airbag Mustang II kit from Fatman Fabrications ($1999 with full Must II kit, brakes, arms, crossmember, rack, and bags). Heidts makes a full kit for a bit more (I think $2700), and they also make an upgrade kit if you already have a Must II front end, they sell a set of converted lower A-arms, bags, shocks, mounts, and an adapter for your upper A-arm to put the bag where your coil-over used to be for $650. If you are wanting to build your own set up, or buy a rear-end kit, go to <a href="" target="_blank"></a> They sell triangulated 4-link kits for $459 with the bags included. They also sell individual components for the do-it-your-self'er. They are where I'm getting my compressor and valves from. Speedway Motors sells allot of the Mustang II front end pieces you will need if you're peice-ing one together. Zeg's also sells the conversion kit if you already have a Must II front end. I think their kit is in the $350-$400 range, though. I got most of my information out of this month's Street Rodder Magazine and Street Rod Builder.

The 'hopper
04-01-2003 12:22 PM
Dragon J Saw no one responded spike so thought I'd give you a hit-Try <a href="" target="_blank"></a> but I think you have to install a MustangII kit first... There are many other places like Air Suspension Technologies also- good luck!
03-28-2003 04:34 PM
Air Ride/ Air bags

Hey All,
Im looking for some places where i can be air ride/ air bag kits. my truck is 3/4 ton. Its a 1950 chevy. Im looking to put it on for show but i will be halling some stuff but not that heavy.

All Tips and Hits Are Greatly apperated

My 1950 chevy

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:02 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 1999 - 2012. All Rights Reserved.