Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - Reply to Topic -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > Tech Help> Transmission - Rearend> Turbo 400 manual valve body
User Name
lost password?   |   register now

Thread: Turbo 400 manual valve body Reply to Thread
Send Trackbacks to (Separate multiple URLs with spaces) :

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Please select your insurance company (Optional)


Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Additional Options
Miscellaneous Options

Topic Review (Newest First)
07-26-2006 08:38 PM
Tbucit So it's not what I need for the street right? I understand that a reverse shift does not have any decel when you downshift.


07-26-2006 05:58 PM
bates_k It's a reverse Valve body, PRN12D
07-25-2006 07:12 PM
Turbo 400 manual valve body

I am looking at this part on Ebay. Here is the description and part number is a B&M valve body P/N 20214. Is this a good one for the street? The description is as follows:

This valve body will give firm positive shifts and full manual operation necessary for maximum performance. The forward gear shift pattern has been reversed so you are up-shifting away from neutral. This valve body also gives full deceleration in second and first and has B&M's low-band apply safety feature. The valve body can be used on all TH-400's made from 1965 through 1994.

Not sure if the owner knows if this is a forward or reverse valve body. I have tried to call B&M but can't get anyone on the phone. Any help?


Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:18 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 1999 - 2012. All Rights Reserved.