Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - Reply to Topic -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > Tech Help> Interior> Weatherstripping
User Name
lost password?   |   register now

Thread: Weatherstripping Reply to Thread
Send Trackbacks to (Separate multiple URLs with spaces) :

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:


Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Additional Options
Miscellaneous Options

Topic Review (Newest First)
12-05-2008 10:50 AM
DanTwoLakes No problem Malc. I looked through Steele's catalog and they have all the right stuff for a 48, just not in a complete kit.
12-05-2008 09:53 AM
malc Sorry Dan we posted almost simultaneously.
12-05-2008 09:48 AM
malc Obsolete Chevy Parts Co.
Steele Rubber Products
I did nt search them but they seem to deal with your year vehicle.
12-05-2008 09:42 AM
DanTwoLakes Steele Rubber Products. CLICK HERE You'll probably not find a complete kit, but they have all the weatherstripping.
12-05-2008 08:06 AM
sunsetdart bets advice is to Google 48 chevy weatherstripping.............should take you to lots of sites. I did the same for a 50 plymouth got about 4 places that handle what I'm looking for.
12-05-2008 06:56 AM
camberoz i take that back they dont have anything for 48's
12-05-2008 06:46 AM
camberoz check out Cars INC they have almost everything under the sun for chevys
12-04-2008 09:27 PM

Hey does anybody know where I can find a complete weatherstripping and rubber kit for a 48 Chevy Sedan??? Thanks.

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:43 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Copyright 1999 - 2012. All Rights Reserved.