Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - Reply to Topic -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > Tech Help> Electrical> what kind of fan controller is this?
User Name
lost password?   |   register now

Thread: what kind of fan controller is this? Reply to Thread
Send Trackbacks to (Separate multiple URLs with spaces) :

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Please select your insurance company (Optional)


Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Additional Options
Miscellaneous Options

Topic Review (Newest First)
07-02-2009 08:05 PM
yragat I'll get pics tomorrow
07-02-2009 07:51 PM
eloc431962 Post some pics so we can see it. I am sure someone can help. Cole
07-02-2009 07:46 PM
what kind of fan controller is this?

A friend of mine had his rad boil over the other day,because his elec fan didn't come on. He knows little about working on cars. He bought it 4 years ago as a "TURNKEY" streetrod,and its a nice one---had very little trouble with it,anyhow the fan motor checks out as OK. I followed wires and his fan control is not one I ever saw,and I don't know who makes it . Its a block with what looks like 2 relays,but one is a relay and the other part (which looks exactly like a relay0 but when you pull the cover off its got a coil in it that pulls in a set of points to activate the fan. One of the prongs on that part is burnt and also the female part where it plugs in. Anyone know what brand this is? I would like to replace with the same kind.

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:04 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 1999 - 2012. All Rights Reserved.