Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - Reply to Topic -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > Tech Help> Garage - Tools> Need a part for an air compressor
User Name
lost password?   |   register now

Thread: Need a part for an air compressor Reply to Thread
Send Trackbacks to (Separate multiple URLs with spaces) :

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Please select your insurance company (Optional)


Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Additional Options
Miscellaneous Options

Topic Review (Newest First)
01-24-2011 07:06 PM
Originally Posted by Old Fool
Use a tee with fitting adapters
Good idea! Dont know why i never thought of that.
01-23-2011 04:48 PM
Old Fool Use a tee with fitting adapters
01-23-2011 01:48 PM
bigdog7373 Thank you. K think i maight me able to rig something up.
01-23-2011 01:08 PM
matt167 I had to look on my simmilar Central Pneumatic compressor ( 1 size bigger ) to look at the fitting. and there is a small copper tubing going into it for the unloader, and then what I think is 3/8" inverted flare going to the regulator. the other side is capped off and looks to be 3/8" NPT.. between the hardware store and the auto parts store in the brake fittings section, you should be able to make up what you need... you could get the P/N and search HF's website and order the part. probably cost a couple bucks but it'll have to come off the boat, so it would take a while
01-23-2011 12:49 PM
bigdog7373 Its not an elbow. Theres 3 inlets. I from the compressor, one to the tank, and a small one to the pressure regulator.
01-22-2011 07:55 PM
joe_padavano So all you need is an elbow? Again, spend some time in the plumbing department. Adapters are easy.
01-22-2011 05:53 PM
bigdog7373 Nothing connects to the right side. Just the top and left side. The thing is that the hose that connects to the top is male and half the size of the pipe that connects to the left, which is female.
01-22-2011 05:47 PM
Originally Posted by bigdog7373
Anyone know where i can get this part?
Yeah, a well-stocked hardware store. It looks like a standard T fitting with a 45 deg flare. Heck, even the plumbing department at Lowes has them. I can't tell what's on the RH outlet - is that where the hose connects? You might need to get an adapter to the NPT threads on the hose.
01-22-2011 04:51 PM
Need a part for an air compressor

I have the same air compressor as the one in the pic. I got it for free but it needs a part that i cant find anywhere. It is the t piece that comes out of the tank and connects to the compressor and regulator. In the pic if u look at the pic, if you look at the first gauge, its under it on the side of the tank. You can see a copper tube going into it. Its a central pneumatic. Anyone know where i can get this part?

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:20 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 1999 - 2012. All Rights Reserved.