Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - Reply to Topic -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > Tech Help> Garage - Tools> 1/2 pipe to male 1/4 pipe thread for shop
User Name
lost password?   |   register now

Thread: 1/2 pipe to male 1/4 pipe thread for shop Reply to Thread
Send Trackbacks to (Separate multiple URLs with spaces) :

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Please select your insurance company (Optional)


Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Additional Options
Miscellaneous Options

Topic Review (Newest First)
09-27-2011 09:38 AM
JohnnyK81 I too found it at home depot, but since you can't, just go to any plumbing store.
09-27-2011 08:34 AM
2old2fast Grainger's ,

09-26-2011 10:06 PM
wholesale supply

In the 80's I installed the Air system for a factory. 2 40 hp compressors, 3 inch main lines, branched down to 3/4 inch drops, the home center stores do not handle a lot of fittings you can find at a big wholesale plumbing supplier.
07-11-2011 02:10 PM
ogre i used a 1/2 female adapter and put a 1/2x3/8 bushing in it
07-11-2011 01:31 PM
Mach1460 I checked all the home depot/ menards type stores in town, no one sells a 1/2 sweat to 1/4 npt thread adapter that I could find.
07-11-2011 12:45 PM
crownver I believe I got mine from Home Depot.
07-11-2011 12:08 PM
FmrStrtracer Male Pipe Thread Wrot Copper Adapter 3/8" pipe thread to 1/2" copper pipe. Not a common store item, may have to order online.

07-11-2011 12:03 PM
1ownerT Should be a 1/2" copper sweat to 1/2" male pipe adapter
07-11-2011 11:44 AM
1/2 pipe to male 1/4 pipe thread for shop

I recently started plumbing my garage with 1/2 copper type L pipe. I have 3 spots where I have "t's" (see attatched pic) But I cannot find a reducer or fitting that will let me attatch my 3/8 female quick connect. Anyone out there know what im looking for? ive checked all my local hardware stores and have not found squat.. Thanks!

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:29 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 1999 - 2012. All Rights Reserved.