|Today 03:58 PM|
Today I winterized the travel trailer.
This weekend we go to a local tree farm and cut a Christmas tree. Need a 9 footer due to very high ceilings. Otherwise it just looks like a toy tree
|Today 01:24 PM|
|Too Many Projects|
|Today 01:09 PM|
Ah heavens.. All I want for xmas is some ambition. Mine seems to have left me..
|Today 11:50 AM|
|Today 11:23 AM|
|Today 10:56 AM|
|Today 12:50 AM|
wow, those cheap trees dont last even three years anymore.
yesterday i put the air dam on the buick... didn't do any good at all.
today i worked on finding as many ways as possible to get the blood to come out of my viens. i succeeded VERY well with my thumb, not so much on a finger nail, came close on my eyelid. i'm smooth man, real smooth.
|Yesterday 09:50 PM|
|Too Many Projects||No water needed, Troy, and we've had this SAME tree for 10 YEARS...|
|Yesterday 09:48 PM|
Damn I love working with Nick! We stayed after work tonight to assemble his box. Even that is a joy, he is such a great guy. I found a little Ford Oval for him in the emblem collection. He's going to remove the Harbor Freight one and put that.
I have a GS one on my box.
|Yesterday 09:48 PM|
The T strips are primed and the areas of the body where the T strips go are also primed!
I went out today and put the rubber strips on the edges and have the drivers side 75% riveted in place. The windshield setting rubber worked better than I had hoped.
I was going to use a spot or two of spray adhesive to hold the rubber in place but I found the rubber stuck in place nicely without any adhesive. I had to roll a small roller over it and dimple some holes but it worked out great. I have 3 or 4 more rivets to put in on the drivers side and that side will be ready to mount the rear window center section.
I see daylight in getting this nasty task out of the way so I can keep rolling on getting the mo-chine done.
1. passenger side after slathering it with SPI Epoxy. I call it slather cause I used a brush.
2. Laying out the first rubber strip.
3. Rubber strip to the bottom.
4. The side rubber installed and joint mated and taped.
5. Initial clamping of the strip to the body during install.
|Yesterday 09:13 PM|
|Yesterday 09:04 PM|
|Yesterday 08:51 PM|
|Too Many Projects||
Barb and I put ours up yesterday...
With just the lights, they turn the walls purple ??
|Yesterday 08:48 PM|
|Yesterday 07:55 PM|
Yesterday my son & I got the house Christmas lights up
Also pulled the mower deck off the garden tractor to clean etc. Found a small rust hole. Sanded, ground, used flap wheel and then more sanding. (now it was a much bigger rust hole!) Started to weld it up. (Hole got bigger) Switched to the MIG. Hole got bigger still.
Made a patch piece, welded that in (such a "beautiful, professional" job that if I posted pics on here, I'd be banished from the site forever!) Lotsa "Gorilla welds" Massive, very strong and unbelievably ugly.
Painted the deck and the patch with black Rust-o-leum.
Today the tow truck brought son's car home from the insurance compound.
|This thread has more than 15 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.|