Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - Reply to Topic -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > Tech Help> Transmission - Rearend> ford help needed
User Name
lost password?   |   register now

Thread: ford help needed Reply to Thread
Send Trackbacks to (Separate multiple URLs with spaces) :

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Please select your insurance company (Optional)


Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Additional Options
Miscellaneous Options

Topic Review (Newest First)
09-10-2012 02:31 PM
OneMoreTime You need the clutch cover that matches to your in if you have the correct 67 flywheel you need a 67 clutch cover..The aftermarket clutch guys can help you with that piece..

09-10-2012 12:36 PM
Dave Lake thank you , thats what i did the flywheel bolts up jest find, but the clutch cover doesent,the three allinment pins on the fly wheel are ok but the bolt holes are off ? any help would be apperishated. thanks Dave
09-10-2012 12:30 PM
monster76 as far as flywheel order the factory flywheel for a 67 289 they should be a 28oz imbalance and the input shaft should be the same 10 spline so you should be able to use a factory clutch as far as engaging the clutch you are probably going to have to use the f150 stuff which i think is hydraulic or maybe you can source all the linkages and make them work on that trans
09-10-2012 11:20 AM
Dave Lake
ford help needed

hello i have a 1967 289 that i want to mate a 1990 5 speed that was behind a 300 6 what fly wheel do i need and what clutch do i need, wheres the best place to buy the parts, thanks dave

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:16 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 1999 - 2012. All Rights Reserved.