|10-22-2012 02:50 AM|
|SSedan64||Did you check the Pump/Rotor/Slide clearances?|
|10-21-2012 07:05 PM|
|TexasT||If it has the shifter on the floor I believe you are good. Just make sure it has fluid in it.|
|10-21-2012 12:10 PM|
I have the "shifter style" 4x4 selector on the floorboard.
I'm not very familiar with the transfer case.
Do you recommend that I do anything else while it is out?
|10-20-2012 06:17 PM|
|TexasT||If that is one of those push button transfer cases, you should split it and put in a case saver pump piece while you have it out.|
|10-18-2012 02:51 PM|
4l60E Before and After Pics
98 K1500 350 .30 mild cam
Well it took me over a month get this thing back together.
Installed the Monster Trans SS kit.
Should be pretty nice I would think.
I will update when its back in the truck.
Thanks to everyone that helped me along the way!
This is a list of what went in this thing.
Rear Heavy Duty 5 Pinion Planetary
▪ Front Heavy Duty 5 Pinion Planetary
▪ Chrome Transmission Pan with drain plug
▪ Paper Gaskets
▪ Lip Seals
▪ (3) Molded Pistons
▪ Sealing Rings
▪ 4L60E Corvette 2nd Gear Servo
▪ 4L60E Super Servo 4th Gear Cover
▪ High Performance Steel Kit
▪ High Performance Clutch Kit
▪ 4L60E Filter
▪ 4L60E Wide High Performance Band
▪ Teflon Pump Bushing
▪ Delco Front Seal Retainer Clip
▪ 4L60E Superior Shift Reprogramming Kit
▪ Hardened Pump Rings
▪ 4L60E 13 Vane Rotor Gear
▪ 4L60E 13 Vane Rotor Guide
▪ 4L60E 13 Vane High Rev Kit
▪ Heavy Duty "Beast" Sun Shell
▪ Heavy Duty 29 Element Sprag
▪ Heavy Duty Wide Rear Sprag
▪ 1-2 Shift Solenoid
▪ 2-3 Shift Solenoid
▪ Manifold Switch
▪ EPC Motor
▪ 3-2 Solenoid
▪ PWM Solenoid
▪ TCC Solenoid with Harness