Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - Reply to Topic
Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum



Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > General Discussion> Hotrodders' Lounge> Off-Topic> Buy American made..Sears ?
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

Thread: Buy American made..Sears ? Reply to Thread
Title:
  
Message:
Trackback:
Send Trackbacks to (Separate multiple URLs with spaces) :

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Additional Options
Miscellaneous Options

Topic Review (Newest First)
12-15-2012 05:05 PM
runn141
Quote:
Originally Posted by gearheadslife View Post
if you really read my post I've said I'm not for any party, I look at the person , not the party.. but nice try..
.
one of your many post i did read you say that also.
12-15-2012 02:34 PM
gearheadslife
Quote:
Originally Posted by runn141 View Post
according to most of your comments the in the offtopic the republicans are your leaders. and now you say they arent? but then again you say ronald reagan is before your time. and you also claim to be 40 to 43 years old depending on which user name you choose to login under. so you would have to have had a birthday around every 6 months.
if you really read my post I've said I'm not for any party, I look at the person , not the party.. but nice try..
I look at who's gonna do whats best for the country..
no who can get me more free beee's..
to be honest most on both sides should be fired..
12-15-2012 12:07 PM
runn141
Quote:
Originally Posted by gearheadslife View Post
not my leader..
according to most of your comments the in the offtopic the republicans are your leaders. and now you say they arent? but then again you say ronald reagan is before your time. and you also claim to be 40 to 43 years old depending on which user name you choose to login under. so you would have to have had a birthday around every 6 months.
12-15-2012 09:49 AM
gearheadslife
Quote:
Originally Posted by runn141 View Post
isnt that how your leaders want it? eliminate them here while sending them overseas to gain more wealth?
not my leader..
12-15-2012 09:09 AM
runn141
Quote:
Originally Posted by gearheadslife View Post
hahhaahahaha ok .rught..
so the government gets money back on the stock they own they are forcing manufacturing over to china...
saved jobs... sure.
isnt that how your leaders want it? eliminate them here while sending them overseas to gain more wealth?
12-15-2012 09:00 AM
gearheadslife
Quote:
Originally Posted by runn141 View Post
yes it does hurt, because no matter what you want to think the bailout still saved jobs.

hahhaahahaha ok .rught..
so the government gets money back on the stock they own they are forcing manufacturing over to china...
saved jobs... sure.
12-15-2012 08:43 AM
runn141
Quote:
Originally Posted by macnamara532 View Post
Mr. Moderator, you are quite correct with the name calling, and since I will probably be tempted to respond to the flippant, cavalier, supercilious, combative tone of some of your so called members.ave on my own. Take care hearheadslife, you are a true patriot and American.
unfortunately hotrodders.com does not have a block list option rather than an ignore list.
12-15-2012 08:39 AM
runn141
Quote:
Originally Posted by gearheadslife View Post
if g.m. and mopar where allowed to go into chapter 11
they'd still be here..
that party did was a power grab..
anyone that thinks different.. is sadly mistaken..

but the truth hurts..
fact.. gmac pulled g.m. down.. the mortage dept..
g.m. the automaker would've gone through bankrupty court and still be here..
thats a FACT.. your leader wanted comtrol.. and thats what we have..
yes it does hurt, because no matter what you want to think the bailout still saved jobs.
12-15-2012 07:48 AM
macnamara532
Keep your forum

Mr. Moderator, you are quite correct with the name calling, and since I will probably be tempted to respond to the flippant, cavalier, supercilious, combative tone of some of your so called members.ave on my own. Take care hearheadslife, you are a true patriot and American.
12-15-2012 07:28 AM
gearheadslife
Quote:
Originally Posted by runn141 View Post
i figure you are with everything you post. and i supported the bailout for GM and how many jobs were saved and parts manufacturing jobs were saved by that alone? i bet you didnt vote for the party that done that.
if g.m. and mopar where allowed to go into chapter 11
they'd still be here..
that party did was a power grab..
anyone that thinks different.. is sadly mistaken..

but the truth hurts..
fact.. gmac pulled g.m. down.. the mortage dept..
g.m. the automaker would've gone through bankrupty court and still be here..
thats a FACT.. your leader wanted comtrol.. and thats what we have..
12-15-2012 07:02 AM
runn141
Quote:
Originally Posted by gearheadslife View Post
you're kidding right..
i figure you are with everything you post. and i supported the bailout for GM and how many jobs were saved and parts manufacturing jobs were saved by that alone? i bet you didnt vote for the party that done that.
12-15-2012 06:59 AM
gearheadslife
Quote:
Originally Posted by runn141 View Post
and thats probably why you had to sell "some of your toys" to live too. i support my countries economy and workers by voting.

you're kidding right..
12-15-2012 06:56 AM
runn141
Quote:
Originally Posted by gearheadslife View Post
r..
but I go out of my way to support My country economy and workers first..
and thats probably why you had to sell "some of your toys" to live too. i support my countries economy and workers by voting. and if you think you only have 5 years or 2 years left to live, idk which. your not gonna make a difference in that amount of time.
12-15-2012 06:50 AM
runn141
Quote:
Originally Posted by gearheadslife View Post
I'm niether.. age rule #1 never post your age or real b/day on the web.. any id theft story tells you this.. I'm over 40 but under 45
or is it 47 or 37 ..
but I don't support slavery here or anywhere else..
american made or I don't need it..
and why my t.v. is 12 years old
well you cant be 47 because according to you, you probably wont make it to 45 due to some lung problem. but who knows if that is the truth either.
12-15-2012 06:44 AM
gearheadslife
Quote:
Originally Posted by runn141 View Post
if its not in this country where i live i dont care, i live here not there. and you dont care either so who are you trying kid? and its too bad your not honest, under one profile user account mentions your 40 and the other says your 43. so you have aged 3 years in two months.
I'm niether.. age rule #1 never post your age or real b/day on the web.. any id theft story tells you this.. I'm over 40 but under 45
or is it 47 or 37 ..
but I don't support slavery here or anywhere else..
american made or I don't need it..
and why my t.v. is 12 years old
why my sneakers are new balance
why my surround sound is b&k
why my speakers are b/a
why my geans are made here, tee's here, jackets, here..
my car parts, and everything else when there aval..
some stuff you can't buy from here banana's being one.. ball joints for my fiero being another..
but I go out of my way to support My country economy and workers first..
This thread has more than 15 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Copyright Hotrodders.com 1999 - 2012. All Rights Reserved.