|01-28-2013 07:09 PM|
|techinspector1||How about giving the deep 6 to the 30 minute limit to edit a new post? Many times I'm working on answering for hours.|
|01-28-2013 06:18 PM|
Warning on posting to ancient threads
There used to be a line of red text that popped up warning that it had been x days since the thread was last posted to, to keep people from reopening dead threads.
Can this be returned?
|12-12-2012 02:29 PM|
Report this image
Is the "Report this image" feature really needed? I have never seen any porno, etc. on this site.
My problem w/it is how the text Report this image causes the next typed line under the photo to be spaced too far down. This makes adding a caption harder than it needs to be IMHO.
Even moving Report this image alongside or above the image would be an improvement.
|12-08-2012 05:58 PM|
|cobalt327||I see the Crankshaft Coalition Wiki Tech Article Updates on the Home page is no longer stuck. I'd like to say thank you for that.|
|12-05-2012 01:34 PM|
|Helena||I have someone looking into these requests|
|12-05-2012 11:03 AM|
Hotrodders Company Reviews forum
The link to the Hotrodders Company Reviews forum doesn't work. Is this going to be fixed, or is it being discontinued?
|10-14-2012 08:29 PM|
Over all, the improvements to the site (too numerous to mention them all) are appreciated.
Other than the problems listed already, here are a few to consider:
This has been fixed only when using the white skin.
• Wiki post count frozen. IMHO this feature could be replaced w/a barnstar indicating who has edited.
• Last photo frozen. Fix it or remove it, either way.
• Wiki Tech Article Updates on Home page frozen. Same as above- if its going to be there, it should work.
• Would like more tags than two per member per thread
• Add a tag search feature
• Add spell check
• New Posts button includes old posts
• More/different smilies has been mentioned
• When replying to a PM, make Request a read receipt for this message the default setting for PMs. Or set it up so if you choose 'Request a read receipt for this message' ONCE, that option will stay until removed, instead of having to select it every time a PM is sent.
• Make the old search engine more accessible than where it is now. Even putting it nearer the top of the page where it is now would help; where it is now, you'd never know it was there if you weren't told about it or accidentally found it. Or, add the ability to to the Google search engine.