Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - Reply to Topic -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > Tech Help> Engine> Were to find-2 piece valve covers
User Name
lost password?   |   register now

Thread: Were to find-2 piece valve covers Reply to Thread
Send Trackbacks to (Separate multiple URLs with spaces) :

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Please select your insurance company (Optional)


Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Additional Options
Miscellaneous Options

Topic Review (Newest First)
04-23-2004 10:40 AM
ALASKAN thanks mark

but i have had a pair of these exact one's in my hands before-and they don't afford you the room you need to do the work required of a 2 piece valve cover....tops to small.....but as allways your a gentleman-so thanks's the raditor hose in stainless coming..

also thanks maic--but i have never seen a great or even good pair in paw----but my catolog is a few years old...i'll try their website...thanks guy...

04-23-2004 02:45 AM
malc Look for them in the PAW catalog.
04-21-2004 10:24 PM
Jag Daddy 2 piece valve covers

Hey John,
Don't know if you want steel ones but here is a set.

04-21-2004 10:06 PM

Tom, first things first.

Your 32 ford roadster;is a dream, and a work of art to say the least.....congrats on one very beautifull job,,be very proud..i am for you....

the 2piece vc your running are great-but i don't think bm makes them anymore--but take a look at 68novass-link above to a pair buy ohio's--springfieldrod--they make them in house and i am sure they went with a bm design.....i am blown away how cheap springfield rod sells them for chromed, no if no one else posts a better pair in a few weeks-i'll get these,in chrome,with their matching pvc an breather......such a deal reallly....

larry--68novass---thanks again--these are real beauties.....i have been to these guys before--i guess i did not see their 2 piece vc the meantime larry take care of that dentist work.....and i got the pm.thanks-i was thinking you went to the races again.

thanks all-still looking for options-if anyone knows anybody else...
04-21-2004 06:18 PM
McDuff John

I unfortunately can't help you with where to buy them, but I certainly agree with you about liking them. I have them on my 32 and I love them. I just added a picture to my album to show you the B&M ones that I have. I get a lot of compliments on them and they are a "large" or big block style that look different on my SBC. I just put a little permatex on the top of the sides so that the top piece seals nice. I don't have any leaks.

Just thought you might like to see them

04-20-2004 08:14 PM
snod83 Check some swap meets man... I got a set of 2 peice for 38 bucks brand new.. The place sells brand new parts but at swap meets. Mine have a chromed steel bottom peice, with a mirrored finish top. They look great but were a whore to get sealed... still a huge savings compared to 300 bucks!!
04-20-2004 06:31 PM
68NovaSS John, have you seen these?

Got your PM, yep, I'm back & the block isn't back from Coker's yet, I'll drop you a line tonight,
04-20-2004 06:23 PM
FASTCHEVY So you can take the top half off to adjust the valves while it's running and not have oil run out. Someone told me just to cut the top out of one, just for adjusting the valves.

And I did see the Edelbrock V/Cs "The look of two piece valve-covers without the price" WTF??? WHAT'S THE POINT IN THAT?!? How hard is it to make two piece valve covers anyway?
04-19-2004 05:21 AM
87442lover 2 piece valve covers... why?
04-19-2004 01:49 AM
FASTCHEVY I would like to have a set myself. I'll bet they cost big $
04-19-2004 01:41 AM
Were to find-2 piece valve covers

Hello kind and talented folks.

I have been on a search, for quite some time to find, good to great, 2 piece valve covers. The only one's i have found are made by a sand cast company who makes great trans pans;but lack in their creation of 2 piece valve covers.

From what i understand,eledebrock's elite series-was styled after, a 2 piece design someone makes. there the ones that have fake allen heads in 14 places on the top rim.....does someome really make these in 2 piece.....but i'll take any place you can send me to for any and all 2 piece valve covers....

thanks all


Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:30 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 1999 - 2012. All Rights Reserved.