Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Nitrogen to spray with?
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2008, 07:44 PM

Wiki Edits: 0

nitrogen to paint with

I gotta chime in on this. Give every body my two scents. Nitrogen is harmless It is used daily by fire sprinkler companies two air up dry systems, because it expands at about one hundred two one.secondly for any one who would ever want to know nitrogen is the source and (I'M serious) that powers all of those neat little power tools in the operating room. Yes when they operate on you with all those neat little gadgets they are powered buy nitrogen. Compressed air would allow bacteria to grow. My father inlaw is an MD and I have had to work around it in hospitals before. The only side effects to using it to paint with would be supplying consistant volume and YES nitrogen is VERY cold when large cfms are released. ( you would have frost on your paint gun) Think i'm kidding Try it, the volume needed to run a paint gun would leave you with an ice cube in your hand. I'm for any one trying something new or the latest but this one wouldn't pay off to well for you. MY TWO CENTS (LOL)